Wednesday, April 05, 2006

4-5-06: Good news, bad news

First, the good news: I got a new PC (AMD dual core X2) that is way, way faster than the old one- so making AMV's just got easier!
Bad news: The onboard sound won't work. I ordered a new Turtle Beach soundcard and it will be here by April 18th, so no new AMV's for a while!
Of course this just means I have to concentrate on the fanfics more now :)

Other happenings: I've got a head cold as nasty as the firefight on the Normandy beaches in Call of Duty 2. Every time I cough it feels like someone hammers a nail into my head.....

Site happenings: Been sort of busy lately, but there are some new Chirality scans up. Once my head clears of snot and I can think again, it's back to the fanfic trenches. As for the top 3 AMV's in March, they were: Valentine, Wanted, and Yuriseed. Of note that so far this month, the ever-lasting Anything is back in third place again. This AMV is sort of like the Terminator...just when you think it's dead, it comes back, lol.

Of course I have to review some of the search phrases that brought people henceforth into my little yuri retreat, so here we go:

maria-sama lesbians- yep, that about sums it up.....
touch my chest- can we at least have one date first?
panty history- lol I'm sure Najica was very helpful to you
yuri ai yuri ai- is this some new lesbian mating call?
Kirika lemon- Mireille is working on that one, I'm sure....
my first lizbian sex- guess you won't be getting laid anytime soon, huh
where is my shoujo ai- probably some lizbian took it ;)

That's it, for now- more inane ramblings later and have a yuri day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I asked to know more about you, or rather a day in the life of, but wow you do a lot. And that is not really strong enough of a phrase for all that you do. I am completely impressed that you have such wonderful organizational skills to manage your days.
I do not mean that sarcastically either. I barely have time for a social life and I have a boring schedule. =) In other words thanks for sharing maybe this will motivate me to make time for stuff. Hmm….you must not get much sleep. LOL

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home