Thursday, October 06, 2005

10-6-05: Waiting for the SLAM!

Okay, why such a strange title for this entry? Because I think, after some people read the latest chapters of A Page Re-written, they are not going to be happy.
So BEFORE you read any more of the blog, if you haven't read the updates, you might want to do that first. Because here come the semi- spoilers:
*
*
*
*
*
SLAM #1: Where the hell is Madlax?
One answer I would give is that this story is about Vanessa's page, not Madlax's, so Vanessa is the central character here. The other answer is: On a mission, silly. She'll be back!
SLAM #2: OMG you did not just end it right there!!!
Yea, I did. More will be coming, promise. It just takes time to write it all down and then more stuff happens while I'm writing...these characters just start doing their own thing, and I try to keep up with them.
SLAM#3: Vanessa is so EMO I could puke....
Well her life has totally changed in a very short time. One week, to be exact. She's overwhelmed, and stands to lose friends and family over this, plus her own life is now in danger. Not to mention she's realized some things about her past life that she finds disturbing as well. So cut the poor lady a break here!

Those are the SLAMS I can think of, of course if you have more, toss them my way.

Now on to Return to Dreams, which I really did not want to end it where I did, but I simply ran out of time. I really wanted to break it in two more chapters but I just didn't get them finished, so next update I'll get them.

Be back after Onna! If you're going, hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went ahead and made the plunge to read Return to Dreams. Excellent story. I was trying to wait until there was more out on it but couldn't help myself since the AMV and all. I had seen this series a year or more back but I own the first two disks, the third wasn't out yet. After reading I re-watched both of them. I suppose I'll be picking up the third one soon. Anyway.
Thank you for the great fanfictions :)

3:26 AM  
Blogger bakablonde said...

Thanks AC! I've been working on finishing up those other chapters and hopefully will have them up soon!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home