Friday, November 04, 2005

11-04-05: Another month, another AMV

These things are like flies, they're just everywhere! Seriously, I had two consecutive days off from work so I had time to make the latest AMV. The song was burning a hole in my head and this was a good way to get rid of it. I felt Uta-Kata had the sort of dark undertone that went through the music, plus the see-saw relationship of Ichika and Manatsu suited this perfectly. I tried to stick with two of the three themes in the show: the water and the funky jewelry. I left out the locust that they kept passing (remember how Ichika freaked when she saw it had finally died). But locusts don't add much to a yuri AMV, so the little fellow didn't make the cut, lol.

I received my last Battle Athletes DVD and have officially finished the series. I liked Akari so much more in this one than in Victory. Kris was only disappointing in that she was not so obviously smitten with Akari- but still she managed to kiss her, so I gave her some snaps for that. And she looked really pretty at the end as a priestess! Needless to say, AMV material was found here. At some point I will add this in my reviews section.

Site stats for last month took a vacation (broken for two weeks) but it looked like Anything and Love Song were the top contenders until then. We'll see if Used can challenge Anything this month.

I got the latest Burst Angel DVD, and will probably get Madlax volume 4 soon. So many girls, so little time.....can it get any better?

I would tell what AMV I want to make next, but since the Muses run my life, and they are such whimsical beings, I have given up on promises. It will just happen. I have three songs churning right now, and that's all I can say at this point.

Thanks for stopping by and have a yuri day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home