Tuesday, December 20, 2005

12-20-05: Have a Merry Marimite Christmas!

Ending the year on a positive note is my latest AMV with Sachiko and Yumi. I hope you like it. Sorry more has not been done with the site lately, but at least I traded in my Xbox 360 addiction for more seasonal endeavors. The week after Christmas is going to be nighmarishly busy (I have jury duty on top of everything else) so updates may be delayed yet again.

Hmmm...what's been added to the collection lately- well you've seen some new stuff in the Gallery. I also got the DVD of Plastic Little, I found it really cheap at a used CD store. I upgraded my primary HD to a 160 gig drive, and got a dual-layer DVD burner, so my tech specs are in better shape. I also got some more Witch Hunter Robin DVD's, not yuri-related but I really liked the show.

As for what AMV's are popular this month, Used leads the pack by far, with Love Song and Anything fighting it out for second place. I'm amazed at how well Anything holds its ground every month. There must be a lot of Kannazuki fans out there!

That's it, everyone have a great holiday and thanks for stopping in at the retreat!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just looking for a SachikoxYumi amv, and there were only like...two? I can't believe it. Anyway, I'm downloading yours now, and I can't wait to see it. They're my favorite pair from Marimite. I just wish they would have had more 'together' screen time. Oh well.

While I'm commenting, I gotta tell you that I'm a fan of your Noir fanfiction too! Very good stuff.

7:14 PM  
Blogger bakablonde said...

Actaully making this AMV has inspired me to start writing a Yumi/Sachiko story, which I am currently working on (whenever I have the precious time) and hope to post this month. If it wasn't for these two, I would have never watched Marimite.
Anyway, I digress...so back to the yuri task at hand :) Thanks for writing!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ omg I only just found this place [where have u bin all those nights I couldn't sleep in the summer] T-T the first AMV I Watched what Anything -n_n- sooo good hehe it's still playing
all I can say is wow and keep up the betafule work *hugs* hehe
~Hitomi Ookami Chan

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home