Saturday, January 28, 2006

1-28-06 A little AMV and a little blogging

This AMV happened, as most of them do, quite by accident. I was thinking of putting up some more scans this month but a certain personal event in my life, that had me lose something I love, gave impetus for this little AMV. The whole piece was actually centered around the flame burning out. Nothing lasts forever; and so we move on.

Due to positive feedback I will start working on a forum again. However, time is at a premium due to a recent promotion that has made me the Director at the center where I work. I'm glad for it but also even busier than before, so I will do my best to still update the site twice a month, but only time will tell if this is possible.

Not too many new additions as of late. The latest Madlax, volume 6, is now at home here. As is a large 32 inch flatscreen LCD tv, so I can watch my comrades die in even better detail while playing Call of Duty 2 on my 360, lol. There's a pic of it here (with my Tokyo Extreme Racer 2 game from my Dreamcast) .

As for the top 3 AMV's on the site- Marimite leads the way with All I Really Wanted. Making a surprise leap into the number two spot is the little My Hime tribute to Natsuki and Shizuru. And the absolutely indefatigable Anything is entrenched in third.

For a little laugh, I have put in here the top three oddest search phrases that have led people to my site so far this month (and I don't want to know how that happened). Here they are:

three-6-mafia poppin my collar (WTF??? Gangsta anime?)
how to make a shutter for very small bathroom window (I'll be sure to throw that in a lemon fic sometime- ought to really liven it up!)
are you a yuri fan? (why YES, and glad to see you are too!)

That's it, have a yuri weekend and I'll be back soon with more yuri goodness!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joy! A new AMV, an update for Eclipse, and news of a possible forum... could this be what heaven is like? :D I'd like to offer an idea or two for the forum, if I may. First, there's always the obvious "General Discussion" for random conversation. It'd also be great to have a place to discuss new and upcoming yuri series (there are a couple for 2006 already, as far as I know). And perhaps there could even be some space for an AMV thread, where people can get help getting started, share concept ideas, and share their videos - I know I'd enjoy that. ;) All right then, I'm out. Take it easy, and take care.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home