Sunday, March 12, 2006

3-12-06: A New Tour of Fanfic and whatevers

Obviously I fail at blogging. It occurs at about the same rate as my period, lol. Anyway, I've been working on that Appleseed fic as promised, and it really will be finished soon, I just wanted to break it in a decent spot. (translation- there's more that I have not posted).

Well I didn't acquire much new yuri lately, but I did join the gym as I felt my life did not have enough physical pain. After several days where it hurt to do anything besides breathe, I was able to use the computer again and resume writing. Lesson learned: yuri is much more pleasant than sweating through lunges and wall squats and machines and omgjustletmedienow.

As for the top 3 AMV's in February: The awards go out to Valentine, Yuriseed, and Wanted, in that order. I was surprised that Appleseed outdid the better known (at least yuri-wise) series. I guess I'm not the only one that thinks Deunan is hot!

Onward to the search phrases that brought people hither to my realm of yuri:

snap my religion- stay here long enough, it will....
amv for wince- gee, are they that bad?
boob retreat- must have been looking for Meg in the Bakuten Bordello!
madlax and boots- sexy, ne?

Next time I will officially add A New Tour of Duty to the fanfic page, and have a real banner for it, but for now, all I'm going to do is pop a muscle relaxer and hope the jihad my muscles have declared upon me ends soon!

Have a yuri day and don't overdo it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home