Wednesday, November 23, 2005

11-23-05: Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you like the pic of Vanessa and Madlax! I wanted to add the latest update to A Page Re-written, but time did not allow it (and I'm picky about where I break a story).
Anyway, the most popular AMV this month is the latest, Used, far outpacing the rest of the competition. After that comes Maybe, then Love Song and what seems to be the steady favorite, Anything.
The Thanksgiving pic I posted I got from the inside cover of the latest Madlax DVD, volume four. I just got that one this week and have been happily watching it. Also recently added to the collection: Najica Blitz Tactics (all three DVD's), Plastic Little, the third volume of Burst Angel (now I have all four so far) and the first volume of Gankutsuou. Okay, so Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo isn't exactly yuri, but I love the animation of the series.
I know Najica was a panty-shot show, but it actually had a plot that made me care about the characters in the end. The DVD's are excellent quality and look great. Panties in lovely detail!
Sorry there's not more updates at the moment, it's gotten rather busy lately, and the only "anime time" I've had is watching the latest Madlax DVD while walking on the treadmill. Exciting, ne?
I am going to try and get one more AMV done before Christmas, but my December calendar is filling up faster that the forward compartments on the Titanic! So we'll see. I've got a song just burning in my head that I want to do a Battle Athletes AMV to, but if not this month, then next.

That's it for now, hope those who celebrate the holiday enjoy themselves, and to everyone that was kind enough to write in the guestbook- thank you! It's very encouraging and I really appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home