Sunday, October 02, 2005

10-2-05 More updates on the way!

Before I go to Onna! on Thursday, I will post the latest updates on the site, promise! There will be more of A Page Re-written and for poor Kya who was dying of April/Feb deprivation, more of the Return to Dreams story is going up as well!

For the month of September, Love Song finally pulled ahead as the most popular AMV on the site. Making an unexpected return for second place was the Anything AMV, followed closely by the Madlax AMV.

Smoochie additions as of late:
Kiddy Grade DVD's, volumes 1,2,3,5, and 8. They came with collector cards, I will probably scan a few and post them.
I also was delighted to have delivered a new 250 gig external hard drive- my 160 was 90% full, so I wasn't going to make any more AMV's until I had space. As of the moment, my next planned (and the muses are whimsical, so plans may change) AMV will be dedicated to Noir. Even though there are lots of Noir AMV's out there (and some really good ones), none of them speak to me as to how I feel about the relationship of Mireille and Kirika, which is the only reason I'm making my own. A selfish reason, so we'll see how it turns out.

I really wanted to do more with the site today, my day "off"- but wound up taking care of apartment issues. For anyone considering being a landlord, be advised- it sucks! My last tenant's dog ate the new carpet... so in addition to cleaning and re-painting, now I'll be shelling out the bucks for new carpet. And all this for a tenant who didn't even stay two weeks.

Enough of the pity party, and onward. I'm looking forward to Onna!, and will of course be taking pictures and have a report when I return. I'm also going to be re-arranging the site so that Bakuten has a section all its own, as I will be posting more manga pix there in the future.

That's it for the moment, I do want to thank again those who have taken the time to either sign the guestbook or write to me, it's a great incentive to keep the site going. I just renewed the domain for another year, so I intend to stick around. Thank you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been trying to be patient while you've been away but when I first saw that you had updated I could not help myself. I went and read it all! Very good ::noodles:: very good ::noodles::
So I shall wait until your next update. I know it'll be awesome. & I hope you had fun at Onna! Have a great night.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home