Thursday, September 15, 2005

9-15-05 I haven't forgotten the site!

Just a quick update on why there isn't an update- I am working on a huge internet project for a friend (this site will be bigger than mine) and it's due next week, I am working 16 hour days right now and I just don't have time for anything not immediately work-related.
By next weekend I should have my life back, and my yuri-related activities will resume!
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to write in my guestbook or directly to me, I really appreciate it and hopefully I'll have more stuff for you soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, How dare you be busy! I mean, the nerve... I'm just kidding. I am waiting for updates on all your fanfics, LoL. All great things are worth waiting for though. (just keep your fans in mind) Besides all that do not stress yourself out over these things. :)

P.S. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home