Friday, August 19, 2005

8-20-05 Insomnanimania

Well, it's purely the fault of the latest Bakuten manga and Otakon running this weekend that I can't sleep. I've hereby declared a new sleep disorder caused by excitement over anime, as you see in the title above.
I wonder what loss of sleep over yuri should be called. Insomniyuria? Sounds more like an infection that's painful when you pee. Ouch! And what would lack of yuri in your life be called? Anemiyuria? Can you see going to the doctor and being diagnosed with that... although I think I like what it would take to cure it, lol.
Hmmm.... other yuri terms:
Yurititis: an allergic reaction to yuri. The only known cure is a massive de-sensitization program (evil laugh).
Agriyuriobia: Fear of yuri in public places.
Yuribation: The use of yuri to "relieve stress".
Yuritivity: The theory that two girls squared is sexy.
YDD: Yuri Deficit Disorder- unable to think of anything besides yuri. As if that were some sort of problem....

I shall stop before it gets any worse and attempt to sleep again. I'm bringing my camera to Otakon, I'll probably post a little report on it later. In the meantime, everyone have a happy yuri day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Domo-kun said...

And this is what I call:

Yuriaholic: The act of being addicted to Yuri. Lol.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/obsidianmistral/Etc/btenshi.jpg

11:10 AM  
Blogger bakablonde said...

Lantis, I guess I'm a yuriholic :)
I love what you did to the pic! Do you use Photoshop? (never used it myself)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Domo-kun said...

Yepyep. Photoshop is my favorite tool. Lmao. XD

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home