Sunday, June 19, 2005

6-19-05 Well here's the scoop

Nothing up new yet because I've been doing all sorts of things, and none of them finished!
I've done some scans of the first two volumes of Bakuretsu Tenshi but haven't got them ready to post yet. There will be a section just devoted to Jo- er, Bakuten. Okay, just Jo and Meg, and then just Jo. I'm a Jo fangirl, I confess!
Also, I'm working on a My Hime AMV, it's close to being done and I think within the next week or so it will be up.
And how about that Noir fic? Well, see above. Also blame the nice weather, and my friends for dragging me out to concerts and ballgames over the weekend. How dare they rouse me from this seat and make me go have a life and some fun!
I also started to make a forum, which took a lot of time and I'm scared to death to actually put it up, because then I will have to take care of it. I'll probably get lucky and no one will post or have any problems with it, because I truly have very little idea of what I'm doing. :)
Hope everyone is having a great summer! New stuff will be coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home