Thursday, May 12, 2005

5-12-05: Tepid Thursday and another AMV

I know it's been a while since I did anything here and I apologize, but work has been very busy. Then yesterday I was stricken with a sudden head cold and stayed home- thus this AMV was made while I was brain-dead and too miserable to sleep. It was, literally, a one-day "affair".
For those who don't already know, the footage is from Kurau: Phantom Memory. And for those who do know the show, yes, I know Christmas is Kurau's pair and sorry for leaving her out of this, but I like Ayaka and Kurau together :)
I wanted to do a Kurau piece ever since I heard this music. It's just got an "agent" feel to it. I also really grew to like Ayaka's character, as you watch her attitude toward Kurau change, and as she discovers the lies that surround her... she's an interesting person to me. Ayaka wants to do the right thing- and in the end, she realizes the right thing means ditching the GPO.
For those incensed that Christmas didn't get her air time, relax, she will in the future. This won't be my last use of the series!
Enjoy- the chase is on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home