Monday, August 07, 2006

8-7-06: One last blog for the road!

It's August! Which means I'm going to Japan soon. Very soon in fact, just a matter of hours. But since it seems there really are people that read this blog (and I'd like to thank both of you, lol) I'm doing a quick update.

No new aquisitions lately, I've been far too busy with family matters and work. Unless you want to count the weight I've gained from stress and eating chocolate, in which case, I've bested the stock market in gains there!

The top three AMV's on the site for July were:
Yuripendence- a little Yuri goes a long way :)
Wanted- those Marimite fans are insatiable, it seems
Goodbye- I can just imagine what a hit this is with the PMS crowd. (hands out hankies and chocolate)

I can't leave without posting some of the oddities that brought people to my site in July:

Nued- ah yes, but is it art? And even more importantly, is it yuri?
fanfiction ice her ankle- okay , this ankle fetish person is back again.... >_>
yuri smoochies- mmm... that's my favorite candy!
devil thongs- is that what Kazumi bought Jun for Christmas?
fanfiction gabrielle pains- um, what a way to find that Xena story I did (poor gabrielle!)
boob squad- and so they landed in the Bakuten Bordello, lol


That's it! I'm literally out of here, my apologies for my brevity, but I MUST FLY, lol.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm…..I think you forgot about me with the snide comment about only two people reading your blog. Aye, you did forget about me! I have your problem with umm...responding, I haven’t in a while. It is unfortunate that I did not check out your site sooner. (I’ve been a little on the busy side. LOL.)

As a resident of VA it would have been a crime to pass up Otakon, so I was there. In fact I got some of the same shots you did Sunday morning/afternoon, for some reason that has me laughing. I’m surprised you didn’t get the shot of the Utena group. Although most were lacking, one was actually attractive… for a cosplayer. >;P

Lady, I am overly jealous you are in Japan, right now! I’m sure you are having a fantastic time. Although you will read this when you get back, I hope your trip was pleasurable and that you got lots of “goodies” while there.

Have a great day/night/week whatever, get some rest, if you haven’t already. I’m sure you’ll need it. Also, I look forward to reading about your trip and the pics, those will be Awesome!

~the celt

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your webpage and blog. First time I spoke hehe. Anyways, have a safe trip and have fun in Japan. ;)

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home