Monday, April 18, 2005

4-18-05 Gark!

I knew I was going to be busy when I started my new job, but other things have kept me busy as well. I went belly dancing with a friend for her birthday, and made a new friend there that I saw over the weekend for her birthday bash at an awesome Morrocan resturant that had a live band and everyone was dancing. So I confess, I've been going out and enjoying myself instead of sitting in front of the computer lately, the weather has been so pleasant . I went to the beach for a bit today as well. I try to balance my work, school and play time, and my website falls somewhere in-between. I work for myself as well as a other people, so even when I am home, I usually have projects lined up to do. I wish I could find a way to forego sleep, it seems such an absolute waste of time! When I went out Saturday night, I didn't get home till 4AM, then I had to get up again at 7AM to work....I worked all day Sunday and then was too tired to work on the site because I was sleepy, darnit, why does the human body need sleep so much?
That being said, I haven't forsaken any of the work on the site, and I will finish my Noir fic and get the KNM video done, I went to dinner with my folks last night and had my dad bring me the bonus effects disk for Pinnacle so I can tweak stuff some more.
That's the latest brief update, I'm going to go do my E-bay listings now (yet another sideline job that I do for people) and hopefully will have more time later to get back to the website stuff, which is far more interesting anyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home