Thursday, February 15, 2007

2-15-07 It's been two years!

No, not since I got laid- it's been two years since I started the site back in January of 2005! It's amazing to me just how much my little "hobby page" has grown.
By the end of 2005, the site had 44,471 visitors (26,892 unique, for those that count such things) with 393 gigs of AMV's downloaded. In just the first 6 weeks of this year, the site had more traffic than all of 2005 combined. I'm still astounded by the amount of people that come by here, and I'd like to take the time to thank all of you for your support. I'm sorry I don't update more often, but I do promise that I will keep this site up and running for as long as there are people visiting!

Now, on to more (hopefully) interesting things:

Latest additions: Sort of lame here, only got volume six of My Hime. I'll admit it, I've been spending my money on Wii games, lol. I've even got Cooking Mama on reserve- can it get any more pathetic than that? Wait! Yes, it can- I admit publicly, here and now, that I fail at Zelda. Totally. I cannot, for the life of me, herd those damn sheep/goats/snarky critters into the barn at the beginning. The beginning. I am a Twilight Loser!

The most downloaded AMV's for January were: Yuri Holidays (no real suprise there), Someone like Yumi (just get married already dammit!), and Juri made a holiday appearance with Beautifully Broken.

And now, for that part that all three of you wait for- the Strange Internet Things That Go Bump in The Night, or in other words, the strange search phrases that somehow landed people at my site. Without further ado, the winners are:

Sleep on top of you- sorry, that position has already been filled. Next!
Send me Hime- send me money, and we'll talk ;)
Yuri milk- I really do not want to know what's in your refrigerator
How do you know if a shy girl likes you- fortunately, another search provided the answer below.
Hands down her pants- if the shy girl suddenly grabs your hands and they wind up in the previously specified location, she likes you. Duh!
Bleached panties- please, tell me more about your fascinating hobby. Perhaps we could meet at the local laundromat? I'll bring sandwiches, and you can bring the Clorox!
Why do you know if you have insomnia- why did such a search wind up here? Anyway, one way to tell you have insomnia is if you stay up late at night reading drivel like this, lol. Now go to bed!

That's it for now- in case you didn't notice, my New Year's resolution to "blog more" has been just as about successful as President Bush's resolve to "become more popular." At any rate, Happy New Year and Yuri to all of you, and I'll be back next month, if not sooner!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems you took a vacation from the site updates and blogging. The AMV is great, a short but goodie type deal with a hint of despair thrown into the mix. OMG, how do people end up at your site with things like Hands down her pants and Sleep on top of you? A lovely thought I’m sure but I don’t see the relation to your site, the website!

Well, I look forward to the update that you may get to another this month, a tidbit of fanfiction would be a welcome surprise. If not, an update next month would also be enjoyable. Hmm… Try to get it before the 12th. I won’t have internet access for several months after that date. I’ll be away, let’s just leave it at that.

As an adoring fan, good job and happy updating! :) Much appreciated.

~ac

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the AMVs you did, thumbs up for the Marimite vids. B)

Keep up the good work and Happy Lunar New Year -- The Chinese New Year!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/marimite/marimite-benihan.gif

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home