Monday, April 04, 2005

4-4-05: My Hime Monday!

Somehow I wound up making a My-Hime AMV last night. I had absolutely no intention of doing so- I was supposed to finish my Noir fic, but then this just happened.
I love this little piece of music- it has a lot of wind and openess to it, and also a sense of waiting... something I tried to convey in the AMV. Part of Natsuki's strength is Shizuru; and Natsuki is definitely Shizuru's weakness. Love can be like that, and I wanted to show that in the video. Also the part where Natsuki is staring into the red ocean...Shizuru's eyes are the same liquid red. That's why that scene is there.
Because of the wind of the music, I used the scenes of wind in their hair, and waiting. Love involves patience. And in the end, patience is rewarded.
That's it, I'm off to the Orioles opening day baseball game, so I don't know how much more writing I'll get done tonight but I really want to finish the story soon. Kirika is getting very impatient with me over here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about this, but who's Kirika?

BTW, great website. It was on the basis of your "Closer" video that I ended getting the Devil Lady series, which turned out to be one of my best buys.

There is another really great AMV of it up on animemusicvideos.org, called "Dancing in the Ruins"

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home