Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday Musings

3-28-05: For those reading my Noir fic, I promise to finish it this week! I know how it all ends, I just have to discipline myself to finish it. I have great admiration for writers; indeed, I find it very difficult to sit there, concentrating and typing, for any great length of time.

As for the subject of writing itself: There is a wonderful book, written long ago, that I find inspirational for writing. It's called If You Want To Write by Brenda Ueland. Actually, it's inspirational for far more than writing, which is why it is so wonderful. I would advise this book to anyone who wants to write, or anyone who wants to live their life to the fullest, for that matter.

On another note, I am going to be installing and trying some new video editing software this week. If all goes well, I will then use it for the Kannazuki AMV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home