Saturday, March 26, 2005

3-26-05: Well I'm not going to be dispersing any mood emoticons or posting any food recipes here, but I will keep those interested updated as to what's in the works for the site.

On that note, I started working on the KnM AMV yesterday. Today, unfortunately, my PC crashed and I lost most of the work. I took it as a sign that I should do something else for a bit. Disregarding the raws, I decided to order the HK DVD off E-Bay, and will resume work on the AMV again in a week or so when it gets here. In the meantime, I'll add more areas to this site and try to straighten out the closet known as the "stuff" section. It would be nice if people had something to do besides twiddle their thumbs while waiting for the AMV's to download. :)

Long-term, I have lots of AMV's I want to do; I have some parodies I'd like to make and once I learn Macromedia Flash, get ready for the insanity of The Pink Oink Box. It's something you will just have to see for yourself. In the meantime, I will also finish up the fanfics I've started. I'd like to thank everyone for being so patient, this really just started as a lark but the responses I've gotten have been so positive and encouraging, it makes me want to do more. Whether that's a good thing or not remains to be seen, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home